ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Tuesday 23 October 2012

John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I’m a huge fan of John Frieda haircare. I usually trust the Sheer Blonde rage to keep my hair smooth and soft and maintain its colour, but when my local Boots sold out I decided it was time to try something new. I was immediately attracted by the vibrant red packaging of the Full Repair products so I picked up a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner (£5.89 each). Specially formulated for colour and chemically treated hair and enriched with Omega 3 rich Inca Inchi Oil, this range promises to ‘repair the look and feel of overstyled hair as it weightlessly restores bounce for full, flowing styles’. I did find that with just one application my hair felt softer and appeared noticeably more shiny. The shampoo had a lovely fresh salon smell and lathered well but not excessively making it easy to rinse away. The conditioner had the same light fragrance, it combed easily through my hair, instantly detangling it although I felt the texture wasn’t as rich or as thick as some of the other John Frieda conditioners I’ve tried.

My only complaint was that despite the claim that the shampoo and conditioner ‘restore body’ they actually left my fine hair totally flat and made holding any style even more challenging than usual. I think if you’re looking for volumising products there are much better alternatives out there, but when it comes to improving the condition, smoothness and shine of hair, the Full Repair range is really hard to beat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...