ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Friday 23 December 2011

The First Snow of Winter (Well Kind Of)

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

Living in one of the coldest most Northerly parts of England, it’s not unusual to find myself buried under several feet of snow at this time of year. Not that I mind at all, snow at Christmastime always makes me feel even more festive and cosy, but unfortunately apart from a freak blizzard a week or so ago we haven’t any snow at all this year. So while it looks like 2011 might not be a white Christmas I thought I’d share some photos I took last year when most of the country was snowbound for nearly a month!

...just like the ones I used to know



Thanks for reading! Have a great Christmas everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...