ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Thursday 27 September 2012

Birthday Goodies




Last week it was my birthday and I just couldn’t wait share some of the lovely gifts I received from my friends and family. Among the pressies I was treated to were a pair of tweed shorts from Miss Selfridge, a dramatic Accessorize collar necklace, candles aplenty –including a pink union jack Colony candle, a Yankee tart burner and a tea light stand with adorable teapot snuffer- pens, pencils and stationary (I can never have too much stationary), indulgent bath and body products and lipgloss from Bare Escentuals, ballerina slippers and a pair of lovely floral mugs. I also was given shopping vouchers, copious amounts of chocolate (which I promptly demolished) and this a-mazing white chocolate and raspberry cake! I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone for making my birthday so special.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...