ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Thursday 28 June 2012

Snapshots from My Phone

Photography is one of my passions, I don’t always have my DSLR with me though so when I want to snap a quick picture I usually reach for my mobile phone camera. Due to my extra-ordinary ineptitude with touchscreen phones that camera is a 2mp point-and-shoot housed within my increasingly ancient LG Shine (that’s right, I’m the proud owner of possibly the coolest phone of 2007! Hehe) Over the last five years it has served me well and I’ve amassed a huge collection of mobile phone snapshots, here are some of my favourites, collaged together like Instagram for the non-smart phone user: 



From left to right
~ A burnished silver Buddha from Next 
~ Ice lolly shaped sponge and other bath goodies from M&S 
~ The shape of a horse leaping from the flames at last year’s bonfire night 
~ The new Northumbria University campus at Newcastle
~ Giant butterflies suspended from the ceiling in a local shopping centre 
~ The spectacular fountain at Alnwick Gardens 
~ A gorgeous rose bouquet I was gifted for my birthday
 ~ A cute display of cupcake shaped lip balms, scented wet wipes and Russian dolls in Accessorize 
~ A single pink rose 
~ Guildford castle, Surrey
~ Criss-crossing escalators and skylight in Debenhams 
~ Canada…or is it? The Florida version at the world showcase, Epcot 
~ The undisputed king of doughnuts…a Krispy Kreme with limited edition orange glaze
 ~ Key Lime pie on board the Oasis of the Seas cruise ship 
~ An old fashioned (but still fully working!) petrol station in Barnard Castle, County Durham 
~ A shoe shaped cake at the Cake International show NEC Birmingham
 ~ An adorable cake and patisserie shop in London 
~ ‘The Village’ luxury designer shopping in Westfield, London 
~ Another amazing cake creation at the Cake International show 
~ A patriotic Union Jack shop display


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...