ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Monday 31 December 2012

Snapshots from My Phone: Christmas Edition

For my final post before the new year I wanted to share some of my favourite snapshots taken in the run-up to Christmas, I hope you all had a great day and all the best for 2013!

 

~ The Ferris wheel at Edinburgh Christmas market
~ Starbuck’s peppermint hot chocolate- a seasonal favourite
~ A towering Croc en Bouche at my friend’s Christmas dinner party
~ This year’s Christmas tree
~ An impressive display at a local garden centre
~ Wooden Merry Christmas sign
~ A plush snowman tree decoration
~ Hot chocolate cupcake courtesy of Costa
~ My advent calendar
~ Reindeer, jacquard and Santa wrapping paper 
~ Decorations at the Metro Shopping Centre
~ Giant presents!
~ Reindeer family
~ Blue and silver tree decorations
~ Christmas sweets
~ One of the decorations at Dalton Park outlet
~ White Christmas tree
~ Glitzen the giant reindeer
~ Cute tin snowman 
~ More reindeer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...