ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Thursday 16 February 2012

Spring/Summer Trend: Pretty Pastels

Although it’s still very much winter where I live, at this time of year I always start to look forward to spring/summer fashions. Soft, muted shades and feminine shapes have always been a staple in my wardrobe so I was delighted to see so many of the S/S12 catwalk shows from Mulberry to Dior to Ralph Lauren all featuring such pretty pastels. I compiled this collection of my favourite designer-inspired pieces from the highstreet/online, all come in at under £100 and the weblinks can be found below.  


  Top Row Asos Pique Dress £32 ~ Asos Pyramid Metal Tip Clutch £15 ~ Topshop High Waist Lace Shorts £32 ~ Miss Selfridge Zip Front Tank £25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...